Assistant Manager / Manager – Commercial
No. of Vacancy
- Assist to plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation (Export & Import) of the Group..
- Execute, monitor and manage, all Poultry, Fish, Cattle Feed & Feed Raw material’s Export/ Import through L/C, Supply Chain L/C related work which include- corresponding with vendors, opening L/C and its amendment, monitoring shipment, document requirement formalities and custom clearing.
- Prepare Bank, Export-Import Statement, Tax & Shipping related documents.
- Close liaison with Bank, C&F Agent and Customs Authority and transportation companies to ensure the shipments arrive in a timely manner and in good physical condition.
- Capable of handling VAT, TAX and AIT related documents and issues
- To manage the importation of goods from other countries and ensure items are shipped by the most expedient and cost-effective methods
- Ensure that right products are delivered to the right location on time, maintaining required quality and in the most cost effective way
- Receive all export & import cargo booking from all concern units and continuous follow up the with transport contractors for vehicle movement at all destination,
- Select carriers /suppliers and monitor service against performance criteria
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports , exports and / or customer issues
- Identify savings by removing waste or unnecessary steps in the logistics process.
- Work at office
- Master’s degree in any discipline from any reputed university
- MBA in Finance & Banking/ M.com from any reputed University of Bangladesh and abroad
Commercial & Logistics (Poultry & Fish Feed related Company)
- At least 10/12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Commercial, All Poultry, Fish, Cattle Feed & Feed Raw material’s Export/ Import through L/C, Supply Chain
- Age at most 33-40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Feed / Feed Raw material’s Import, Export, Local Trading, Banking, Custom clearing & forwarding etc
- Vast knowledge about Import, Commercial and Banking related jobs
- Good relation with banking sector top management
- Skill in written communication with bank and required regulatory body
- Long practical experience of loan processing with any schedule Bank (Govt. & Non Govt.)
- Experience Minimum 3 years as Assistant Manager
- Very good analytical skill & Reporting skills
Head Office (Uttara, Dhaka)
- Taka 35,000 to Taka 65,000
Compensation & Other Benefits
Two Festival Bonus, Two Profit Bonus, Both contributory PF fund (Approved NBR), Gratuity, Salary Review Yearly, House Rent, Transport Allowance & Mobile bill facility.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Give job position in the subject.
Interested candidates may also send their CV with a recent P.P size color photograph mentioning the post on the top of the envelope to Human Resource Department, Quality Feeds Limited Head Office: House- 14, Road- 07, Sector- 04, Uttara, Dhaka-1230. Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV
Application Deadline: Apply Before Saturday August, 21 2021